(keitai-l) Re: Emobile

From: <martyn_williams_at_idg.com>
Date: 02/22/07
They are offering some very attractive prices. Of course the service area
is very limited but if you're just looking for Tokyo, Osaka and/or Nagoya
coverage it seems difficult to beat.

On the face of it Willcomm could have some real problems here, unless they
cut their prices but that won't do the finances much good. Carlyle still
owns them, right? It will be interesting to see what they do in response.

Martyn