(keitai-l) Re: NTT Hotspot

From: Patrick Griffin <pat_at_backwardsfish.com>
Date: 02/24/07
Martyn, You mention NTT-Hotspot. I assume you mean WiFi 802.xxx

My area is "NTT West" and every-time I'm in a great spot for a free
hotspot there is a CSSID for "NTT-WEST" that requires a WEP password.
Would these be the hotspots you refer to.

Where do I sign up for one of these accounts? What's the deal? You
use the same password everywhere? (Can I have yours? *wink*)

Cheers,
-Pat