(keitai-l) Re: Nokia N95 Hookup

From: Jason Fields <jason_at_air-port.com>
Date: 03/22/07
Folks,
Heya... I may not be as active as you all but I READ READ READ....
so, now I am posting.... I am working on a project for Snap (the
company I work for) focused on localized search services using GPS
(among other things)... and was curious if any of any of you all had/
or are connections at Nokia to help me wrangle an N95 handset or
two... I know they are out in a couple months for sale, so worst case
scenario is I wait, but realy I wanted to get a jumpstart on this so
I can build something for an in house demo I am working on...

Drop me a line if you are/have a connect that you may be able to put
me in touch with to get a Nokia N95... I am more than happy to
elaborate on the details of my project should you be a Nokia
connection... thanks in advance! Just contact me offline to spare the
list....

Best,
Jason.

 Jason Fields / Product Evangelist, Emerging Technology /
Snap.com / o. +1.626.535.2794 / m. +1.310.384.9396 / ichat:
fasonista / voip: +13604881032

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message, and attachment(s), is intended
only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to which it is
addressed in the header(s), and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable
law.