(keitai-l) Re: Roaming abroad

From: Tracey Northcott <tracey_at_enfour.com>
Date: 07/18/07
Stuart,

You can get quadband GSM phones here.  So they are tri-band GSM plus
wCDMA.  Korea is the only one I am not sure about.

What network are you on?  Any of the new Nokia's from Softbank will do
the trick, but also on DoCoMo there are a heap of new phones that are
fine including the Motorola Razr.  Just pop into the shops or to the
websites and they will list the countries that they will work in.

Cheers,
Tracey