(keitai-l) Re: Roaming abroad

From: Arnold P. Siboro <asiboro_at_maltech.jp>
Date: 07/19/07
It's called dual-mode tri-band (or quadband), i.e., the modes are W-CDMA/GSM,
and the bands are the various GSM bands.
Korea used to be cdma2000 only (though with different frequency than in
Japan), but the Government of Korea has made the initiative to adopt
W-CDMA to increase Korea's competitiveness. So now you can roam with
your W-CDMA handsets in Korea too, given roaming-activated SIM
subscription. I have only tried in Seoul though, so I am not sure about
its coverage now. Of course with special au handset (dual frequency
handset) roaming has always been possible with Korea.

Pada Wed, 18 Jul 2007 14:02:07 +0900
si "Tracey Northcott" <tracey@enfour.com> bilang: