(keitai-l) Re: Uploading files to server

From: Roope Kangas <rkangas_at_real.com>
Date: 08/29/07
Hi Mark,

I have never used eclipse for developing i-mode apps. So I dont know how
the build process goes and what it does for you....

But check the .jam-file parameter PackageURL, it should contain a absolute
path to the .jar (http://myserver/app.jar)

-- roopek

> Hello Rajat,
>
> That's what I thought - only the html, jar, and jam files are needed.
>
> The error occurs when the application starts downloading.  So I'll
> check the path to the jar file and re-mark the jam and jar files.
>
> Mark
>
> On 29/08/2007, Rajat Kaushal <rajat.kaushal@iap-online.net> wrote:
>> Hi Mark,
>>
>> Only 3 files are required to download & run a Doja IApplication on a
>> mobile,
>> those are:
>> 1. An html page with a link to .jam file
>> 2. A .JAM file
>> 3. the .JAR file
>>
>> Can you explain a bit more on which stage does this error message
>> come...
>> Is in when the link in the html is clicked OR when the application
>> starts
>> downloading OR when the application gets started.
>>
>> Anyway, just focus on 2 tihngs. Firstly the link in the html file must
>> be
>> appropreate & correct. Secondly the contents of the .JAM file must be
>> correct & the PackageURL must point to the web link where the .jar file
>> exists.
>>

>> All the best.
>> Rajat.

Roope Kangas, System Programmer
Mobile  +358 (0)40 760 4540
Fax     +358 (0)9 751 75599
Email   rkangas@real.com

Mr.Goodliving Ltd.
A Subsidiary of RealNetworks, Inc.
Kanavaranta 7C, 00160 Helsinki, Finland
www.mrgoodliving.com
www.playmansports.com

"Fishing for a good time starts with throwing in your line" - Tom Waits