Hi there - we're launching a new 3G service which allows direct
video-blogging via 3G videocall. If anyone would care to dial in and
record a few seconds, it would be great! We've done IOT on many handsets
- but nothing beats the <real world>.
1) Dial +81-3-5338-0588 (64k video call)
2) You'll see a welcome vid in Japanese/English - Begin recording, well,
when it says to.
3) You'll see the 'now recording' video which is a funky demonic thing
-- after your message hit the '*' (star) key.
4) Subsequently hit the '3' key to post the video.
If you can just say something like -- "Hi, I'm calling from (city) and
my phone is a (whatever it is) and my carrier is (whoever it is)." That
would be fine. If you dont want to show your face - no problem - point
the camera to the street (moving traffic shots are very much welcome).
The videos will auto-post to http://3ch.choten.tv (developer test site
so don't expect many frills)
If you're in Tokyo I'll personally buy you a beverage of your choice for
Received on Mon Sep 24 06:49:01 2007