(keitai-l) Re: OpenMoko / Neo1973 in Japan?

From: .~* Greg Conquest *~. <conquest_at_spamcop.net>
Date: 10/07/07
So, if one of OpenMoko's successors to the Neo1973 has a wCDMA or other
Japan-compatible radios, how would one use it with the carriers here?
Buy a simple phone from SoftBank or au or docomo just for the SIM card
and access plan?

We can't buy individual SIM's and carrier contracts here in Japan, can we?

Greg