(keitai-l) Re: Sharing E-Mobile Connection?

From: Joseph Luk <joespam_keitai-l_at_josephluk.com>
Date: 12/08/07
Umm, ok, nevermind, after searching a bunch of Japanese blogs and
message boards it sounds like there is no such technical limitation
on running a router behind the E-Mobile connection.  People have been
using a PC as a router to connect iPhones and HTC Touches and the like.

So I tried again and it worked, straight out of the box.  Must have
been something weird on the client PC side. Sorry for the
interruption...

Yay E-Mobile.  :)

---