(keitai-l) Re: Blogging software for Japanese Keitai viewing

From: Helen Keegan - Beep <helen_at_beepmarketing.com>
Date: 01/31/08
Have you had a look at www.mippin.com? I'm not sure how it handles Japanese
characters but it makes any website with a RSS feed mobile friendly, and
it's free. This means you can use whatever blogging software you want and
mippin does the rest. It also helps get you a wider distribution too.

Hope this helps
Helen

Helen Keegan | Mobile Media & Marketing strategy & implementation
m: +44 794 053 8802 | skype: technokitten
web: http://www.beepmarketing.com | blog:  http://www.technokitten.com