(keitai-l) Docomo unlimited data settings (was SIM cards in Japan 2008)

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_pukupi.com>
Date: 02/07/08
I've been using a Softbank (Vodafone) SIM for non-Japanese mobile
testing as there settings are easy to find (*99#, softbank,
ai@softbank) and they have a relatively cheap ¥0.02 packet plan.

Docomo has recently introduced unlimited high-speed data plans for PC
access which should also work as above and I wondering if anyone has
tried this with a non-Japanese mobile?

Cheers

Kyle