(keitai-l) Re: Docomo unlimited data settings (was SIM cards in Japan 2008)

From: Craig Kovatch <cromas_at_gmail.com>
Date: 02/11/08
Kyle,

There are a few SoftBank plans (Orange-X if it's still around, and
maybe some others) that are 0.1yen/packet. Still ridiculously
expensive -- 1163yen/MB with tax! -- but half of the normal
0.2yen/packet. (I'm pretty sure you meant 0.2yen/packet in your last
post...unless things at SoftBank have changed dramatically ;-)

-c