(keitai-l) Re: Docomo unlimited data settings (was SIM cards in Japan 2008)

From: pierre-louis <pierre-louis.hazart_at_bouyguestelecom.jp>
Date: 02/18/08
News in brief about the MVNO (then gotta run to MoMo) :

- The first MVNO will be Disney mobile on march 1st 2008 on Softbank network
(Sharp handset).

- The ISP IIJ (Internet Initiative Japan) should do the same soon on DoCoMo.

- After a few fights that you might have heard of, on Feb 14th, the ministry
said that Japan Telecommunications will be able to be an MVNO on DoCoMo
HSDPA network... without being forced to sell imode compatible handset.

- Something also might be going on between Acca Networkds and DoCoMo or
Willcom. But that would be more for some IP-VPN business connection.