(keitai-l) Re: vodafone 903T is dying -- new phone recommendations?

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 06/16/08
On 2008-06-15 08:27 +0900 (Sun), Greg Conquest wrote:

> 2) GPS and bluetooth and WiFi, in an uncrippled form. I mean, I want to
> be able to walk around my house tracking myself on google maps via my
> WiFi router and not pay any charges.

I hope you either have a very large house, or one without a roof. :-)

I know you weren't serious with the above comment, but it's always good
to keep in mind that without line of sight to three satellites, your GPS
location will only be accurate to a few dozens of meters, at best.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson       <cjs@starling-software.com>        +81 90 7737 2974