Altex Marketing has organized several online marketing seminars. Next one will be held 14. august 2008 at Uniquestay Hotel. Event starts at 14:00 and ends around 17:00. This event will concentrate on usability. Thus the name E!usability.
Tickets cost 1750 EEK (approximately 110 EUR). All previous events have been worth of the money. I believe this one wont be and exception either.
- Kristjan Jansen, freelance interaction designer and web activist, “User and convenience”. Read his blog.
- Hegle Sarapuu, Trinidad Consulting, “Learn to know your user”.
- Mihkel Jäätma, Realeyes, “Eyetracking in webdesign, why and how?”.
- Aivar Paalberg, Enter and Martin Salo, Laborint, “How to gain profit from usability analysis”.
- Epp-Kristiina Keerov and Carol Tikerperi, Altex Marketing, “Morae software demo”.
Related entries: E!UK – Six UK Digital Marketing Specialists in Tallinn, Eturundus! 8 – This Time at KUMU, Eturundus! 6 – The Big Picture, Eturundus! 4 by Altex Marketing, Notes From Eturundus! 3 – Rok Hrastnik