(keitai-l) Re: questions about mobile commerce in japan

From: Daniel Scuka <daniel_at_japaninc.net>
Date: 05/08/00
> I am looking for some numbers and reports and resources on
> mobile commerce in Japan. For example: what kind of
> internet/mail services people like to use on their keitai
> (i-mode, j-phone, cdmaone...) and what kind of people
> especially use mobile phones in Japan.
>
> Young/older people? Girls, boys? Students, professionals?
> [...]

I just realised that the notes from the Carriers World 2000 conference had
some of the info you're looking for. I've only got a paper copy tho--what's
you fax number? Likewise--if anyone else wants a copy--send me yer fax.

data includes:

* Share of communication devices in Jpn households
* Mobile users by sex, age, occupation
* Satisfaction levels
* Numbers of users

--Daniel