(keitai-l) Re: Where the Digerati Range?

From: Okuno, Marcus (Tokyo) <Marcus_Okuno_at_exchange.japan.ml.com>
Date: 05/08/00
How do I get off this list??

	-----Original Message-----
	From:	Daniel Scuka [SMTP:daniel@japaninc.net]
	Sent:	Monday, May 08, 2000 11:10 AM
	To:	'keitai-l@appelsiini.net'
	Subject:	(keitai-l) Re: Where the Digerati Range?

	Hey Andrea,

	Thanks! The place upstairs at QFront (Ubusuna) was reviewed in JI
(Mar 00)
	and it is very digital, but I don't think they've been very much
money
	lately. I've got my choices made, but it's a _secret_ until the
review runs.
	;-)

	As for keitai prohibitions, the only places I've seen/heard such
notices are
	on (predictably) trains & buses, and in some hotel conference rooms.

	Yer right--digerati drinks should glow in the dark, so I'm proposing
that
	the venerable G&T should be recognized as the official digerati
drink.
	Glowing effervescence _and_ anti-malarial properties too!

	--Daniel

Hoffmann