(keitai-l) Re: Cheat Codes?

From: Brent Bossom <brent_at_flyingcolor.com>
Date: 05/16/00
>> One of the reasons that IDO changed their policy on
>> the CDMAOne subscriber ID thing is because developers were complaining about
>> it. They were the only ones who knew there was a problem.
>
> Has IDO already done so? I thought the fix was not trivial.

My understanding is that a fix is in the works. What I meant by "change in
policy" was the acknowledgement that a problem existed. Before they just
ignored it, or said it wasn't a big problem (my interpretation).

Sorry for not being clearer on that.

Brent

**Interested in mobile Internet development? We're hiring!**

Brent Bossom (m: brent@ezb.ido.ne.jp)
Manager, Mobile Internet
The FlyingColor Group
2-23-17 Ebisu Minami,
Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0022
Tel:- +81 (0)3 3760 9999  Fax:- +81 (0)3 3760 9990
Full Contact E-Marketing     www.flyingcolor.com