(keitai-l) Re: Japanese Mobile News

From: Andrea Hoffmann <ah_at_anima.de>
Date: 05/25/00
Mika,

> This is great. This something I had also in mind for
> keitai-l pages but since it is allready done I think
> I might just have some _major_ headlines.
>
> You probably wont mind if I add a link to it from keitai-l
> frontpage?

That's ok of course...

> You can count me in as a member. One thing though. I din't
> quite find out how to add a new newslink after signing
> up.

Sorry guys, my fault!

I thought the system is including the submit-news link
automatically.

I changed the navigation now and if you have signed up and login,
there will be an additional link "Submit News" in your members
box on the left side.

You can submit your News, save and then change them until you
are satisfied with the result. Finally you can release your news.

They won't be posted to the website yet though but will be
checked and approved by me as soon as possible.

If you submit news links, please include the source and quote
only the first one or max. two sentences of the original text
in order to avoid copyright problems...

Andrea