(keitai-l) Re: questions about mobile commerce in japan

From: Nina Young <nina.young_at_jup.com>
Date: 06/02/00
Dear Daniel,

Will soon be sending some Jup stats to Steve.. I am way behind on my keitai
mailing list reading, which is why I'm asking you this now, but could you fax
me the stuff you sent to Andrea, about the Carrier World 2000 conference notes
on the kind of internet services people liked on their cell phones?

Thanks

fax: 212-780-6075

Incidentally, we just opened our Japan office today..

--
ÉjÅ[ÉiÅ@ÉÑÉìÉO
ÉWÉÖÉsÉ^Å[ÅEÉRÉ~ÉÖÉjÉPÅ[ÉVÉáÉìÉY

tel: 917-534-6321