(keitai-l) Re: iMode e-mail change...

From: Renfield Kuroda <Renfield.Kuroda_at_msdw.com>
Date: 06/02/00
No. Once an id has been used and is no longer in use, it is
unavailable. Don't know if it's permanent, but the old ID I used to
use continues to be unavailable (that is I can't sign up with it
again) months after I stopped using it -- and no one else is using it
b/c mails bounce back from DoCoMo as undeliverable.

Registering a new id and unregistering an old one seems to be an
atomic action on the server, with no window to intercept.

r e n

--
ascii: r e n f i e l d
octal: \162 \145 \156 \146 \151 \145 \154 \144