(keitai-l) Re: Official Sites

From: daniel dolan <dan_at_glocom.ac.jp>
Date: 06/05/00
Official i-mode site proposals generally need to show
at least one year's worth of content if the proposal
is to upload new content daily. If you are not a
recognizable brand name, the bar is high. Consider
tying up with an established player.
Also, think interactivity: games obviously are big.
Finally, I agree with R E N that impressing Natsuno
is a good move, but he will not likely look at
proposals until they have passed a few gatekeeping
hurdles first. The trick is to identify the most helpful
gatekeeper.

I am unfamiliar with J-Phone or KDDI procedures.

--Dan Dolan