(keitai-l) Re: JPNET = JaPan interNETwork ==> cyberatlas.internet.com -- Japanese Internet User Statistics

From: Nina Young <nina.young_at_jup.com>
Date: 06/05/00

Hi Ren,

I caught that same stat on a Media Metrix press release and was quite confused- was trying to rationalize that number by thinking that maybe they came up with it by assessing how many people actually used
the wireless sites and services on their cellular phone. (not including e-mail users )

But even then, I think it would be  low. I sent a note to the press contact who wrote the press release. We'll see if I get a reply..

--
ÉjÅ[ÉiÅ@ÉÑÉìÉO
ÉWÉÖÉsÉ^Å[ÅEÉRÉ~ÉÖÉjÉPÅ[ÉVÉáÉìÉY

tel: 917-534-6321