(keitai-l) Re: limitations when sending mails (newsletters) to i-mode mobile phones...

From: Andrea Hoffmann <ah_at_anima.de>
Date: 06/08/00
Hi,

> Imode 2000 char. email capability is built into 502 series but not yet
> enabled on backend.

hmh, seems so. I tried it with the SO502i and it doesn`t work
(yet). I do get the long e-mail but all content after the
limit is just cut off :(

The article in the magazine ("asobi imode" vol.01, p.3)
about the 2000 char feature didn`t say anything about
which handset will be affected.

They just mentioned that the introduction of that feature
was originally planned much sooner but got delayed by the
serious network trouble i-mode faced in the last couple of
weeks (if I translated it right).

Andrea
--
Anima: Japanese Mobile News Community