(keitai-l) cell phone controlled aircons

From: Thomas O'Dowd <tom_at_uwillsee.com>
Date: 06/19/00
Hi all,

Just reading CJNN this morning when I came across the story about cell
phones being able to control your air conditioner at home via email from
your phone. The article didn't mention much about security measures or
anything but I was just wondering that since everyone knows you can
pretty much make an email look like it is coming from anywhere and from
anyone, it seems that your home air conditioning might just come under the
control of random people on the net...

I guess we'll see more and more of these kinda cell phone controlled
devices coming up. What do people want? Feed your pets from your mobile phone?

Cheers,

Tom.
--
Thomas O'Dowd