(keitai-l) Re: Another Euro iMode story; accuracy??

From: M. David <davidm1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 06/21/00
It's also important to remember who owns what in Japan. The government still
has a majority stock ownership of NTT. NTT still has majority stock
ownership of DoCoMo.
So if NTT keeps connection costs to the net high, thereby causing people to
move to a more controlled network -i-mode, by which structured payment
systems can be implemented. Revenues are then henerated from the connection
fee (300 yen/month) and keitai fee (3500yen), usage fees from i-mode and
normal calls (????yen), and from content providers giving DoCoMo 10% of
revenues (????yen).

Now lets follow the money back up, and see which company may be favored by
Japanese governmental policies.....

David M.