(keitai-l) Re: Another Euro iMode story; accuracy??

From: S Walker <stephen_at_valueclick.ne.jp>
Date: 06/22/00
I agree that the i-menu is a kind of intranet (or portal with
micropayments?) but to say that i-mode users are not part of the web seems
problematic. What about 13,000 or so katte sites? Nothing to do with DoCoMo
(and no billing system yet?) but traffic outside the i-menu is definitely
growing fast. Does anyone have any information (guestimates?) on PV/day for
i-menu sites versus katte sites?

Regards,
Steve