(keitai-l) Re: WAP/cHTML phones (was Re: Re: AOLCOMO?)

From: Michael Turner <leap_at_gol.com>
Date: 08/03/00
Some pretty weird stuff down that SDR Forum link.  In particular,
there is somebody musing about "cognitive radio" - a former AI
researcher, now in wireless, looking at knowledge representation
languages for ...well, *you* go take a look.  Looked a little like
"games keitai might play," to me.  I'm not sure I would *want*
a portable device that had more common sense than I had.
(If it *did* have any common sense, it would be a wise gadget
if it avoided telling me that.  "Pocket Jeeves," anyone?)

Michael Turner
www.idiom.com/~turner
leap@gol.com