(keitai-l) Re: English micro-browser menu...

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 08/06/00
Hi:

you can buy/get your ketai at any shop, and then go to
the NTT-DoCoMo branch and get the English manual set
for free there.

You don't need to buy/get your ketai at the DoCoMo shop to get
the English manuals there.

You'll probably need to speek a few words of Japanese though
to make yourself understood at the DoCoMo shop :)

Hope you find this a helpful and moneysaving tip...

Gerhard Fasol
http://www.eurotechnology.com/
fasol@eurotechnology.com