(keitai-l) Re: I guess we can all breathe more easily/heavily? now....

From: Scott Gordon McLennan <softdev_at_mocha.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: 08/07/00
Yep. Still I wonder how long docomo will take before
they allow nanpa (pickup) and suggestive talk on their official sites.
One site I was working on was pretty strict in what it could/n't say.
Jphone will probably take the lead. ;-) On another point, I was wondering
why the mobile phone companies dont seem to have a strong web presence as
well as mobile/phone. Dont they feel that its meaningful to hit both
markets?

-scott