(keitai-l) Re: JPhone technology

From: M. David <davidm1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 08/06/00
I havent seen any simulators or english sites either but
from what Ive been able to find, Jphone's system is basically identical to
i-mode
exceptions -
form uses the get command
graphic format is png
title tags are displayed

Jphone also has an i-menu type directory along with the ability to access
outside sites. I dont think jphone's tech is closed, but they are probably
not interested in expanding into foreign markets when they have only 10%
market share in Japan.

David M