(keitai-l) Re: (iMode) JPhone technology

From: Scott Gordon McLennan <softdev_at_mocha.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: 08/07/00
I can only remember that jphone uses png animations.
Apart from that it was pretty much the same. Also the
http accept header information (of course) is different. They seem
more placed to enter multimedia then imode though.

I dont think you really need a simulator for jphone or
for that matter imode. If you need something translated
though let me know. I can help you out maybe. Jphone seems
pretty open. Actually, more so than imode.

- scott