(keitai-l) World Premiere: First Photographers I-Mode Portfolio online!

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_anima.de>
Date: 08/15/00
Hi Keitai-l Members,

today is the world premiere of a Photographers I-Mode Portfolio
and this post is the very first announcement (another special for
this list):

http://www.juergenspecht.com/i/

The above I-Mode portfolio is a subset of my much bigger and
more colorful web portfolio which started yesterday:

http://www.juergenspecht.com/

All content is dynamically created and through my self written
Portfolio Content Management System (PCMS) easy to update.
If i see demand for other mobile interfaces, i can create
them easily.

So have fun with my pictures while you are commuting :)

Juergen
--
Juergen Specht - Mobile Application Design and Digital Photography
Tokyo, Japan   - I-Mode Portfolio: http://www.juergenspecht.com/i/