(keitai-l) docomo shares

From: jeffrey funk <funk_at_rose.rokkodai.kobe-u.ac.jp>
Date: 08/16/00
Docomo's cumulative share of the market has not risen much with I-mode. It
has been fairly steady at about 57% for several years. For those of you who
want to see the numbers, see the enclosed excell file or the magazine called
"telecommunications." It is in japanese.

Jeffrey L. Funk
Associate Professor
Kobe University
Graduate School of Business