(keitai-l) typos of magnitude

From: Giles Richter, WestCyber <richter_at_westcyber.com>
Date: 08/16/00
Am I misreading the following sentences, or does Nikkei BP has a small but
significant typo in their recent telecoms article that could be verrrry
misleading to a journalist roaming around looking for big numbers to quote.
See if you *can't* find it (I have not tampered with the text...): -Giles

(from
http://www.nikkeibp.asiabiztech.com/wcs/leaf?CID=onair/asabt/fw/109631)

I-Mode Driving 'Mobile Internet'

The increase in ISDN users is supported by demand for data communications.
Such demand is also seen in the mobile environment.

This trend was particularly remarkable in fiscal 1999. The Internet services
for mobile phones (mobile Internet) spread rapidly, triggered by NTT DoCoMo
Inc.'s "i-mode" service.

With the i-mode service launched in February 1999 as a newcomer to the
mobile Internet market, competitors began to offer similar services in rapid
succession. As of the end of May 2000, 105.67 million users received the
mobile Internet service. The i-mode service accounted for 67 percent of the
total services.