(keitai-l) Re: typos of magnitude

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_anima.de>
Date: 08/16/00
"Giles Richter, WestCyber" wrote:
> > > succession. As of the end of May 2000, 105.67 million users received the
> >                                          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> Er, I have to check, but I think they have upwards of 130 million people in
> Japan, and that does not include the Keitai-l list membership (now there is
> a population with over 100% of keitai saturation!)
Sure, the number is from May 2000 and the trend goes to a second
mobile (introduced long time ago from schoolgirls in Japan, who
had, uhm, a second job and uses the specific phones for calls
home or to be called).

Actually i also have 2 mobiles and Keitai Queen Andrea at
least 3 of them with strong demand to buy soon one more.

;)

Juergen - http://www.juergenspecht.com/i/