(keitai-l) Re: i-mode traffic to unofficial sites

From: Scott Gordon McLennan <softdev_at_mocha.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: 08/17/00
Dah! Yes Andrea H thats right!
Got to be be Russian for the news.

Was reading tonight on imode news how compaq
and microsoft  are joining to produce a new style
handheld device which is multimedia and Tv like
Will be like the Ipaq at the moment.

Java is certainly on the horizon and if you can see
it coming then best to get ready. If you cant program
now then you'll have enough time. Writing in perl,lisp,
vb,soap,mysql, php, pmz,zope, c,c++, cold fusion,asp etc., etc., wont really
prepare
you for it. So down tools and pick up a bookie or tooyies.
Yes you too can be a guid enginear. (sounds irishie*

eh eh eh...

- scottie.
Beans means scary sounds but also many nice holiday
nights under the caribubu sun sun...