(keitai-l) Re: chaku mero email

From: M. David <davidm1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 08/18/00
From a phone (d502i) to the net the following appeared. When sent back to
the phone it is converted over to the melody. What format is this?

--B:M
bWVsbwAAATAADQEBAXRpdGwABIlpiZN0cmFjAAABGQD/wmMA/+I/AP/idgD/4rYA/+AAAP/gQAD/4IAABAAARxkAowsMJgsAmgsMKwsARwsAowsMLwsARwsAmgsMLwsATBkAnwsMMAUAnAsGLQ0GTAsAnwsGLQUGKwsATAsAnAsMKgsAThkAoQsMKwsAngsMLQsATgsAoQsMLw0ATgsAngsMLy8AUxcAowsMpgsMUhcAoQsMpgsMBAAAUBkAowsMKwsAnwsMLwsAUAsAowsMMgsAUAsAnwsMMgsATBkAnwsMMAUAnAsGLw0GTAsAnwsGLwUGKwsATAsAnAsMKgsAThkAoQsMKwsAngsMLQsATgsAoQsMKw0ATgsAngsMKy8AUBcAnwsMlwsMRAsAnwsMRgsAoQsM/98A