(keitai-l) Re: Archives

From: Scott McLennan <softdev_at_mocha.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: 08/19/00
Hi Mika (San?),

Sun should be fast. Can't understand why it's so slow.
I will offer one of my servers and an ip address on ocn
if someone can help with security. Just so long as I dont
get hacked etc.,  My friend in the states is a security expert
and can bring down pretty much any server through port 80
alone.

-scott
(Good thing he's my friend.)