(keitai-l) Re: Keitai usage

From: Alistair Jeffs <alistair_at_nervewireless.com>
Date: 08/22/00
At 17:25 22/08/2000 +0300, you wrote:

> > Wow, games way down there.
>
>         I think european people are unconsiously thinking about
>         the crappy wap handsets and other phones with tiny
>         black and white lcd screens when considering whether
>         they wanted games or not. I'm pretty sure the percentage
>         would  have been different if europeans had allready been
>         used to  idea of mobile phones having a larger colour screen.

the number of people i see playing snake on their mobile phone still
astounds me. especially while i'm playing colour game boy. problem with
colour screens is i think they suck up batteries. probably not as bad as my
siemens c35i though......

games, maybe. business use? prolly.

Alistair Jeffs
Nerve Wireless - live better, unplug