(keitai-l) Mobiles goes fashion

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_anima.de>
Date: 08/28/00
I just remembered that I took some photos of mobile related
fashion. In Japan fashion is VERY important, that's also why
people try to have the newest models, the funniest color sets
and so on. In europe (especially in germany) mobiles are still
mostly in black and for sure there is absolutly NO market for
pink mobile phones.

But fashion designers around the world found out that there
is a new 'carry permanent' item and there is need for special
designed pockets in your clothes like in this example:

http://www.juergenspecht.com/beauty_and_beast/js-photo301.jpg

I took the photo for a fashion designer in germany last year.
The fashion designer is born in Tokyo, where else :)

In Japan you can buy everywhere clothes with these special
designed pockets, but the mobile itself is a fashion item
here. But as always, people living in japan are much more
ahead...even mobile related icons going into fashion now:

http://anima.de/ah/bilder/blacksmall.jpg
(Japan, last week)

The stone is rolling, where should this stop?

J.