(keitai-l) Re: Feelings on Imode:

From: Renfield Kuroda <Renfield.Kuroda_at_msdw.com>
Date: 08/29/00
Development for i-mode is fairly straightforward: cHTML is all you need, and
that can be written with any html or text editor.
Spec is available at DoCoMo's site:

http://www.nttdocomo.com/
(Let's make i-mode websites, at the bottom)

Unlike WML, cHTML is a markup language; a subset of HTML. Therefore if you
know HTML you'll have no problems with cHTML.

r e n

--
ascii: r e n f i e l d
octal: \162 \145 \156 \146 \151 \145 \154 \144

-- Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature
-- File: smime.p7s
-- Desc: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature