(keitai-l) Re: cell phone email identities (was: Re: Re: Phone Number Transmission when conneting with iMode)

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 08/29/00
Juergen Specht wrote:

> Kyoko_Suzuki @ docomo.ne.jp
> because these combination surname/name is very prominent in Japan.

Yes. Suzuki is most common on Hamamatsu. If you call out
"Suzuki" on Hamamatsu station, probably 50 people will turn
round, I think something like 20% (I read somewhere but forgot the
precise percentage - but it's in the double figures) of the people in
Hamamatsu are called "Suzuki".... In addition, there are some things
about names in Japan, foreigners usually don't know about.

Gerhard
http://www.eurotechnology.com/
fasol@eurotechnology.com