(keitai-l) Re: Sendai man arrested for i-mode e-mail prank

From: Oliver, Simon <sbo_at_lubrizol.com>
Date: 08/30/00
I don't know the technical details (which is what you're really interested
in) but I heard that the e-mail linked to an internet quiz page.  The
question on the quiz was something like, "would you kiss your boyfriend or
girlfriend, knowing that they had a cold?"  I believe that if they answered
"yes", then the keitai would dial 110 (the equivalent of the US 911).

-	Simon Oliver

Sendai man arrested for i-mode e-mail prank

What did he do that the telephone calls the police automatically?
Curious: Juergen