(keitai-l) Re: Best phone?

From: Stephen Carter <scarter_at_emissary.co.jp>
Date: 08/31/00
I have a Nokia NM502i, and it is just fine, though the screen is small, and
a number of other features, such as memory, are less than other phones. I
can't actually compare it with other bilingual phones since I haven't used
them.

The English manual is pretty good-I wouldn't say outstanding, by any
means-and most importantly, in English.

The "discount" shops are the place to buy, but I couldn't get an English
manual from them, so I went to a big NTT DoCoMo shop and asked for an
English manual, and they gave me the whole documentation packet in English,
no charge.

I like the "slide" design, the battery stays charged long enough to suit me,
but the small screen? Not an appealing "feature," and I look forward to a
bilingual phone with English docs and a decent screen.

Are there other phones with English documentation, as well as being
bilingual on the handset menus?