(keitai-l) Re: Bilingual phone recommendation

From: Renfield Kuroda <Renfield.Kuroda_at_msdw.com>
Date: 09/04/00
calvin lash wrote:

> While at the AU store I also learned more about the Sanyo cdmaOne C111SA
> which is the only AU cellphone that supports international roaming in
> the USA, Korea, Australia  Hong Kong.  HOWEVER, to quote my local AU
> store there are, "no plans to release this international phone with an
> English interface or menus." (?!)

That's not surprising, considering the target market is Japanese customers
who will go overseas, not foreigners visiting in/residing in Japan.

r e n

--
ascii: r e n f i e l d
octal: \162 \145 \156 \146 \151 \145 \154 \144

-- Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature
-- File: smime.p7s
-- Desc: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature