(keitai-l) I need your help!

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_anima.de>
Date: 09/06/00
Dear Listmembers,

I need your help for a short field test. I just test a complex
application and I need a little bit input from outside in the
simple form a click with any mobile device which can access
the Internet (mobile phone, palm, whatever).

If you like to help me to validate my findings, please
click the following URL with your mobile device:

http://anima.de/js/test/

You don't see anything, except a "Thank you" and my emailaddress
and it takes you only a second (no graphics, no harm, nothing
will be transmitted to your device).

If you own a WAP phone, than please click this URL:

http://anima.de/js/wap/

It's almost the same, but in WAP format.

Thanks a lot in advance! And please forward this mail to
anybody who owns any exotic mobile device which can access
the Internet.

Thanks again,

Juergen
--
Juergen Specht - Mobile Application Design and Digital Photography
Coming next:   - http://www.nooper.com - May the noop be with you!