(keitai-l) Re: tsutaya ads

From: dc <dc_at_gamelet.com>
Date: 09/11/00
Data points:

Jeff:
> > docomo kansai, the average I-mode user pays between 250 and 300 yen
> in
> > content charges to docomo. This is independent of the packet charges.
> > jeff

Ren:
]  So we could infer that means the average user subsribes to 1-3
]  pay sites.

]  the average user's data charge (including packet
]  charges) is only about 2500-3000 yen.

The packet charges also include unofficial sites, of which current estimate
is traffic is about 50/50... => Y 1750 official.

Since all pages are less than 5K, but most are text only, can we estimate an
average of ~1.5k per page?

What's the per packet price? ie how many 'official' page views does this Y
1750 equate to?

Just trying to get to an accurate guess of what the marketsize is for
content sites.

tx,

/dc
david [dc] collier              ceo | Gamelet.com
                                e   | dc@gamelet.com
                                v   | 415.552.4968
Entertainment Marketing Technology  | http://www.gamelet.com