(keitai-l) Re: Broadcast?

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_anima.de>
Date: 09/13/00
Thomas O'Dowd wrote:
> Juergen Specht wrote:
> > Anybody know when J-Phone is starting their Broadcast system?
> Wonder if you are talking about the 64 channel thing which can
> broadcast (also cell localised) 64 doublebyte characters directly
> to your J-Phone...
> No. I have no idea what you are talking about :)
So you don't know about their plans to provide news, traffic
information, weather reports and more in 64 channels directly to
your J-Phone screen if a user subscribes to them? And you have
no idea that the channels will be updated once an hour?
And you also don't know that J-Phone seeks for people who
provide some additional information for the cell/localization
feature like ads if you are near a special shop?

That's too bad. So I still don't know nothing about this
project and this 26 page long description of the service...

Juergen - Nooper.com