(keitai-l) Re: Site Stick

From: Thomas O'Dowd <tom_at_uwillsee.com>
Date: 09/14/00
On Thu, Sep 14, 2000 at 02:40:08PM +0900, George P. Taylor IX wrote:
> Have any readers used or seen a gadget called Site Stick?
>
> Reportedly this item plugs into the serial port on a phone, and can force
> the phone's browser to a specific URL.

I've seen a device for regular PCs where it accepts biz cards which
have a small chip on board with the web address of the companies web
site. I presume this is a similar idea, but programmed for the keitai.
I've very interested in hearing about it too...

Tom.
--
Thomas O'Dowd                   Have you had your noop today?
tom_at_nooper.com                  http://www.nooper.com